2nd February 2015, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it a barrier in Board exam if scored less marks in 9th standard? Is 10th Board exam of WBBSE tough?

Hello sir,
Please let me know that class
10 board exam of wbbse are easy or hard ?
If a person doesn't get good marks
in class 9 then what are its effects in board exam?

4th February 2015, 09:06 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a barrier in Board exam if scored less marks in 9th standard? Is 10th Board exam of WBBSE tough?

First of all let me tell you that nothing is tough in this world if you sincerely go for it.
'
However, if we talk about WBSSE board, then yes it not so easy to score well in this board, but if a student scores well in WBSSE 10th, then he/she will have a good academic career as not many of the students can score well in WBSSE.

If a person as you are saying that does not score well in 9th, then the person will definitely have to face lots of problem as class 9th is a very crucial year for any student.

Therefore if a student wants to score quite well in his/her boards then it is advisable for him/her to study quite hard in both class 9th and 10th as without studying harder in class 9th, it will become quite difficult for the student to score well in boards.
4th February 2015, 09:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a barrier in Board exam if scored less marks in 9th standard? Is 10th Board exam of WBBSE tough?

We cannot decide whether WBBSE 10th standard board examinations are tough or easy because it depends upon the respective examination question paper. Since, examination question paper will be different every year, sometimes the examination will be hard and sometimes it may be easy and also we cannot say all the examinations are easy or hard because it depends on the question papers and also the student. If a student has prepared well, he can answer any kind of questions and he feels the examination question paper is easy. Suppose, he has not prepared well for examination, even if easy questions are given, he feels that the examination question paper is tough. There will not be any effect on your 10th standard board examination marks even if you have scored less marks in your 9th standard examinations.
25th January 2017, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I have changed my school at 10th standard. For registration my name already had sent from my old school. But I want that my name would be sent for registration for board exam from my new school. please tell me what should I do???
10th October 2020, 07:16 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Firstly no exam is tough if you work hard and there is no relation of 9and10 marks
There are many students who score less marks less in 9 standard and score very good marks in 10 standard
If you really work hard in 10 standard you will be able to score good marks
To score good marks in 10 is not that difficult , you will only have to work hard , practice test paper and revise and eevise
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?