3rd February 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Chances of getting IIT or IISc with a score of 65 in GATE 2015?

I have given gate 2015 in ECE and my expected score is 65+ , what are my chance of getting IIT , and what is my expected gate rank?
How should i prepare for interviews?
Is there any odds of getting into IISC?
What are the chances of getting admission in VLSI or MICROELECTRONICS , in any IIT?

Related Questions:
  1. Required score in GATE (civil engineering) to get into IIT or IISC?
  2. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
  3. What all options are available with GATE Score of 467? Can I apply for M.Des in IISC & IIT,Kanpur?
  4. Will my son get admission in IITs or IISc with a score of 627 in GATE Exam?
  5. Can my son get admission in IIT or IISc after clearing GATE EC with 627 score, 1437 AIR and 37.33% marks?
  6. Chances for admission in IIT after GATE score 734 and rank 177?
  7. What is the GATE score required to get M.Tech seat? I am a IISc or IIT Bomber student
  8. Which are the institutes apart from IITs, IISC and NIT which give direct admission on the basis of the GATE score?
  9. How much rank is required in GATE to get into IIT's and in IISC's?
  10. GATE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Use of GATE 2014 score in GATE 2015
  12. M.Tech seat in IISC, Banglore and IIT Madras based on my all India GATE civil engineering rank?
  13. List of PG courses related to Robotics offered by IITs or IISc?
  14. How to get admission in IISC or IIT? I am preparing for GATE exam
  15. What are the chances to get IIT/NIT after scoring 47.33 marks with 525 GATE score and 3380 AIR?
  16. Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score?
  17. Weightage of M.Tech degree from IIT and M.E degree from IISC? GATE score required for admission in these institutes?
  18. What is the chance of getting into NIT and IIT with a GATE score of 324?
3rd February 2015, 05:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting IIT or IISc with a score of 65 in GATE 2015?

The cut off marks for admission varies every year according to the question paper level. Therefore, we can't predict what will be your rank with the marks you have mentioned. All we can do is just look at the previous year's cut off marks and estimate whether you will get admission in IISc or IITs.

With a score of 65+ you have chance of getting admission admission in any one of the IITs. But you will face stiff competition if you are aiming for IISc, Bangalore. There are different IITs in India and cut off for them varies according to the popularity among students. If you belong to any of the reserved category then you will have better chance of getting admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?