3rd February 2015, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

In order to pursue Interior Designing course which stream to choose after 10th Arts or Science?

My question is i want to do an interior designer course for that which college i should choose arts or science? I am doing my 10th studdy with icse board.
Please clear my quarry? Which subject should i select?

3rd February 2015, 02:40 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In order to pursue Interior Designing course which stream to choose after 10th Arts or Science?

If you want to join in Interior designing course, there is no need to choose Arts or Science streams. You can directly join in Professional Diploma in Interior Designing, after the completion of your 10th standard. And even you can pursue higher studies in Interior Designing, after completing 3 Years Professional Diploma in Interior Designing.

Higher Studies:-
1. Advance Diploma in Interior Design
2. Masters Diploma in Interior Design, Post Graduate Diploma in Interior Design
22nd May 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In order to pursue Interior Designing course which stream to choose after 10th Arts or Science?

Can I do interior designer course after ssc exams by choosing home science??
12th June 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Can i know the best college for diploma in interior designing after 10th complition
22nd February 2017, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should we choose after the completion of 10th standard. Is it necessary to take maths or science as one of the subjects to pursue the interior designing courses in your 11th and 12th standards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?