3rd February 2015, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?

I have done M.Phil. in Mathematics from D.A.V.V. Indore . I want to carry on my further study by doing Phd.from Mumbai University. right now I am teaching in a college and I have two years experience from the same.I am very much confused whether I would be exempted from the Phd. entrance exam or I have to clear it.what are the possibilies to be registered there for phd.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  2. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  3. Can I clear JRF and do PhD at the age of 32 years having 10 years of Teaching experience?
  4. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  5. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  6. How to study M.Phil in distance education? I have completed MCA
  7. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  8. How may I do Ph.D course in Mathematics? I'm studing in 12th standard
  9. Notification of various paramedical vacancies in Kollam Esic Hospital? Details about the notification?
  10. Information about part time PhD in Mathematics for person working as Guest Lecturer for Maths?
  11. Which course should I join among MCA, M.Sc and B.Ed to become a Teacher?
  12. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  13. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  14. How to do get Ph.D degree online in Biological Mathematics after doing MSc in Applied Maths?
  15. PhD programme in ELT via Distant/Partime mode
  16. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Career options after M.Sc apart from teaching? Can i apply for Ph.D? Options in government and private sector?
  18. How can I join Ph.D in Mathematics being a candidate having completed BE in Information Science and with 7 years of work experience in Software Industry?
3rd February 2015, 06:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?

M.Phil qualified candidates can apply for Ph.D admission directly without appearing for any entrance exam in their respective discipline. Only Master's degree holders are eligible for entrance exam for limited seats which are available in the end.

Those who have got NET/SLET/JRF are given preference for admission without any entrance exam. Those with M.Phil or 5 years of professional experience are also exempted from any entrance exam.
26th May 2016, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?

I am 30 years old having one year teaching experience in college want to do MPhil , what is the way should I take
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?