3rd February 2015, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for School Service Commission recruitment exam if completed B.A.(English) from EIILM University?

Hello
I have passed B.A English from EIILM university.
Is it valid for the School Service Commission (SSC) exam?
pls confirm to me immediately
with regards-
Bablu Mirza

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam for B.Sc graduate of EIILM University?
  2. How to apply for school service commission in West Bengal after completing M.E in Geography from EIILM university
  3. Am I eligible to give school service commission examination of West Bengal State after passing BSc Pure Science from EIILM University
  4. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment?
  5. Can I apply in school service commission exam after completion of my degree in BFA?
  6. English honours graduate can give School Service Commission exam?
  7. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam for B.A. student of Manav Bharti University?
  8. What is the syllabus for West Bengal SSC?
  9. Eligibility to apply in School Service Commission Work Education written exam for Advancement of Needle Work Diploma Holder?
  10. Eligibility to apply in School Service Commission exam for B.Tech(IT) student? Procedure to apply and last date of form submission?
  11. Can I apply for Work Education post in West Bengal School Service Commission if completed 2 years diploma in Tailoring?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam without B.Ed?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in School Service Commission exam if completed Diploma in Advancement of Needle Work?
  14. When can I reappear for School Commission exam?
  15. Eligibility to appear in School Service Commission exam to M.Sc & B.Ed candidate of J&k? When the application form will be released?
  16. Eligibility for West Bengal School Service Commission
  17. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for IPS after completing graduation from EIILM university
3rd February 2015, 09:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for School Service Commission recruitment exam if completed B.A.(English) from EIILM University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have passed B.A English from EIILM university.
Is it valid for the School Service Commission (SSC) exam?
pls confirm to me immediately
with regards-
Bablu Mirza
If your degree is recognized then you are eligible for School Service Commission recruitment exam.

The West Bengal School Service Commission (West Bengal SSC) is conducted for recruiting the teachers of higher secondary school.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SSC exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
OBC—3 years
SC/ST— 5 years
PH—10 years

For online application or other details of SSC exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.westbengalssc.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?