3rd February 2015, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Sir
got-
84.71% in 10th
75% in 12th
65 % in b.tech
I want to apply in TCS, Infosys, TechMahindra
Accenture and Wipro...............
can you tell me i am eligible for job in these companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in mentioned companies with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  2. Eligibility to get job in Accenture with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  3. Am I eligible to get job in Tech Mahindra with the mentioned percentage in over all academics?
  4. Eligibility criteria of TCS, Infosys, Mahindra, Accenture and Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  6. Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?
  7. Am I eligible to get in companies like TCS, Accenture, Google and WIPRO after scoring 70% in B.Tech in BPUT
  8. In which company should I work if selected in both Tech Mahindra and Accenture?
  9. Which is better university between PTU and WBUT for BCA?
  10. Eligibility to get job in Infosys, Amdocs and TCS with the mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  11. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra campus interview with mentioned percentage in over all academics?
  12. When the Off-campus drives of TCS, HCL, Cognizant, Mahindra-Satyam, Accenture and Wipro will be announced?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for getting job in Tech Mahindra, Birla softy, Wipro, Infosys and TCS? I've secured 71% marks in 10th, 76% marks in 12th and 63% marks in B.Tech
  14. Am I eligible for WIPRO, Accenture and TCS after scoring 76% marks in 10th, 53% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech?
  15. Can I get job in Tech Mahindra with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  16. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  17. Can I get job in TCS, Capgemini or Infosys with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  18. Best IT company in terms of growth?
3rd February 2015, 10:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
got-
84.71% in 10th
75% in 12th
65 % in b.tech
As per marks criteria for you are eligible for above mentioned companies.

Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro are the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro are,

TCS, CTS and Tech mahindra=60%
Wipro=50%(B.Tech=60%)

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro recruitment.

Selection process of Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
12th March 2017, 06:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

If i have backlogs in every semester but i cleared all the backlogs am I eligible to get a job in companies?
15th March 2017, 08:45 AM
Sam James

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
got-
84.71% in 10th
75% in 12th
65 % in b.tech
With the %'s you have mentioned, you are eligible for recruitment to these companies.

For getting into these companies follow the following guidelines:
Keep yourself arrears free.
Try to get the campus placement. If the college you studies does not have the placement facility try logging in to career portals and attend recruitment in nearby colleges or cities.
Apply in career sites of the companies in the field you prefer to work in.
Polish your programming skills.
Try creating solution to the problems you find and showcase it in the form of website or app
Get certified in the language you have expertise to validate your skills

Campus placement aptitude test follow almost same pattern.

It contains:

a. Quantitative aptitude test
b. Logical reasoning and creative thinking
c. Verbal ability test

Last one focus on your English language capability. 1st and 2nd on your mathematical ability.
The syllabus for the placement exams are almost similar to bank exams.
Prepare well ahead of the test so that you can perform well at that time.
14th September 2017, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I had done with my btech with 65%, 12th with 56%, 10th with 70 %, and I have good skills which are required for Software field so, can I get a job as a software developer.
Sir please reply me soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?