4th February 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?

hello sir
how can i do diploma in marine or aeronautical
engineering after 10th. give top most colleges
name for this course in india and about their
entrance exam to get admission. if possible,
please also provide fee structure of the course........

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  2. List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure for diploma in Automobile Engineering course?
  3. How to study Ag BSc in Hyderabad? List of the colleges and their fee structure?
  4. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  5. How to study MSc Physics in India? What is the admission procedure in India for Nepalese Student? What is the fee structure?
  6. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  8. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  9. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  10. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Which are the colleges in Jaipur to do diploma in engineering after 10th? What is the fee structure
  12. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  13. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  14. List of colleges providing engineering in India with low fee structure for students of Nepal?
  15. Best institute in India for studying Pilot Course? Fee Structure and procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the admission requirement and qualification for Aerospace Engineering
  17. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  18. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
12th May 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?

I am vairam I studyed 10th.after 10th I am join diplomo government college in India.course aeronautical or aircraft maintenance. Which college I study,opening date.
26th May 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?

Sir I am Naresh I didn't qualify any entrance exams in marine engineering.so I want to join marine college give me the information for that
3rd June 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

am vikky
I studyed 10th.after 10th I am join diplomo government college in India.course aeronautical or aircraft maintenance. Which college I study,opening date.
8th June 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

After finishing mechanical engineer in diploma can i join in aeronautical engineer
8th June 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

After finishing mechanical engineer in diploma can i join in aeronautical engineer
16th June 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED 10TH WITH 77%,I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN DIPLOMA AERONEUTICAL ENG IN MUMBAI /PUNE ,PL CAN I GET ADMISSION AND FEES STRCTUREAND ADDRESS OF ALL AERONEUTICAL COLLEGES PL HELP ON WEBSITE ONLY DEGREE COLLEGE S SHOWING ,DIPLOMA GOVT COLLEGES NOT IN MUMBAI FOR AERPNEUTICALPL HELP
21st November 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I fail second pu in maths all are passed only maths my dream is aeronautical diploma it is possible or not and plz give a suggest what i am study.
1st February 2016, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Plz give me about aeronautical because i am middle class family,plz tell me what is best for me.
5th June 2016, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

My son in law completed 12 standed with maths ,physics,chemistry ,his father also retired army person .how should he apply for aeronatical engineering
26th April 2017, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello, this is Bhumika I have completed my 10th with 8.8 CGPA I want to join aeronautical diploma so can I have the information about the govt. Polytechnic colleges in Bangalore having aeronautical diploma with fees structure
13th June 2017, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I have just passed 10th and i wanted to do diploma in marine engineering directly without doing 11th & 12th. Is there any possibilities, please let me know. Aslo let me know the name of the colleges in Mumbai in which i can do the diploma course of marine engineering.
22nd June 2017, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th in government collages? Can I get list of government collages for aeronautical engineering diploma with there phone number? When the admission will open?
27th February 2018, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am studying in 10th standard I wanted to do diploma in government college in India, please give list of colleges also tell how much % requires in 10th standard
to get admissions in aeronautical engineering diploma government college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?