4th February 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?

Hi sir
my friend doing regular mba in sv university
she has an arriear in mba 2nd semester
now she is doing mba 2nd year she is eligible
for writing the phd entrance she complete
that arriear in 4 semester so she can
apply for phd entrance are not????

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for PhD having 2 arrears in MBA 4th semester?
  2. Apply for MBA entrance have if I am having arrears in some papers in B.E
  3. Whether Wipro gives chance to a candidate who has arrears in BCA final semester?
  4. Can I go for M.Phil or Ph.D being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of MBA in Marketing? How to apply for Ph.D course with Scholarship program? Which subjects I should choose for this?
  5. Possibility to apply in Ph.D programme for M.E. 2nd year student?
  6. How to apply for JRF along with PhD?
  7. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  8. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ICICI, HDFC or Axis Bank for MBA 2nd semester student?
  10. List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?
  11. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  12. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  13. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  14. Can I appear for the ISRO entrance exam after scoring less than 65% marks in 2nd semester?
  15. Can I do BBA after passing 12th?
  16. Possibility to appear in IISER Ph.D entrance exam for M.Sc in Physics student?
  17. Details regarding Ph.D entrance exam? I have completed my MBA -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for training in BHEL? I am a student of MBA 2nd semester
5th February 2015, 10:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?

You have to complete your MBA degree with at least 55% marks to become eligible for Ph.D admission in India. If you belong any reserved category then you need only 50% marks for becoming eligible for Ph.D admission. Admission is mostly based on the performance in the entrance exam.

Those who perform well in the entrance exam and interview are eligible for admission in the respective University. Candidates with NET/SLET/JRF are exempted from entrance exam. Those having M.Phil qualification and teaching fellowship are also exempted from entrance exam. Therefore, try to clear all your arrears then only you can get admission in a Ph.D program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?