4th February 2015, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Internship for Master's in Communication Engineering 3rd semester student in Austria?

Hallo!
This is syed samee uddin, I m doing Master's in Communication Engineering in FH KARNTEN, AUSTRIA. I did Electronics and Comunication Engineering from INDIA.I want to do an internship in comuncation field or in electronics. I want to know that Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students in Austria for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? or can send me the links so that i will contact them dirctly . I want to start or join as soon as because right now I m in the third semester of my Master degree.Please wil you help me out so that I can join in company with your support . Awaiting of your response soon.

Thank you,
Syed Samee

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  2. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will there be any International Internship available for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Where can I do internship after 6 semester? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student of Bengal Engineering and Science University
  5. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  6. How to do internship while in 6th semester in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. Which are the companies providing internship? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical engineering from IIIT RK Valley
  8. Is there any summer training or internship for ECE 3rd semester student in BHEL?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?
  10. Companies offering Internship programme for M.Tech(Digital Communication) 3rd semester student?
  11. What can I do for internship in 3rd semester of engineering? When interview should be taken? Actual duration of this internship?
  12. How to do 6 months internship? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication
  13. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Google for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  16. One month Summer Internship in U.P. and Delhi NCR for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student? What is the format of the application form?
  17. What are the eligibility criteria required to do internships when I am doing Electronics Communication 6th semester?
  18. Procedure to get application form of Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 6th semester student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?