4th February 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?

i m doin 12 nw.....i want to pursue bds....m confused whether shud i do in india only or abroad...what are the differences betwewwn here n there studies?
....waht is the cost of the bds iin abroad estimately ...nd other expenses...i m amking my mind for the national university in singapore ...bt i jst want to know the criteria for taking admission there...beacuse its really highly qualified college?
do i need to give sm exam or not? if yes ... how shud i prepare it...how much duration wud it take ....
really thankful ...

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to pursue MDS in Singapore for BDS doctor?
  2. Is it possible to do internship in Singapore after completing BDS from Bangladesh? Procedure for dental practice in Singapore?
  3. Is Indian Degree valid to practice BDS degree in Singapore?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?
  5. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore?
  6. Is a dental graduate eligible for CMSE? Does the various recruitment's for dentists via UPSC require to give any exam?
  7. Eligibility and procedure for doing practice in Singapore?
  8. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  9. How to join MDS in Singapore or Newzealand after BDS in India? What would be the fee structure?
  10. How to work as a Dentist in Singapore?
  11. Scholarship to study B.Tech(ME) in Singapore? Details of education system in Singapore?
  12. Eligibility to study engineering at National University Singapore? Do I need to take SAT?
  13. Scope of MDS or other PG Diploma courses in Malaysia and Singapore after doing BDS in India?
  14. Whether pursuing M.S. in Singapore makes future brighter?
  15. How can a BDS graduate apply for National institute of Immunology? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  16. Job opportunities in Ferrari, Mercedes etc, after pursuing Mechatronics engineering?
  17. Cosmetic and Implant related courses in Singapore for BDS doctor?
  18. How can I apply for Dentist Jobs in Singapore? How much payscale should I expect if I apply for Singapore Practices? -- [Most Discussed]
27th January 2018, 08:16 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?

In order to pursue BDS from National University of Singapore you need to follow these steps:-
> First you should check the admission requirements.
> Then submit online application and required documents through the official website of NUS.
> Once your application will accept you will have to sit in University Entrance Examinations.
> Then you may have to sit for additional admission tests and/or interviews at the University.

Entry requirement for BDS course from NUS:-
> You must have cleared 12th examination from CBSE/ISC/State Board.
> You will have to appear for English proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL.

*Total cost to study BDS course From NUS would be SGD $58,750 per annum.
For more details about BDS course you should visit to below mentioned link i.e. http://www.nus.edu.sg/oam/apply-to-nus/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?