5th February 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance test we need to write for doing internship?

Hi,

I m looking for mca 6th sem project as internship in any it companies, for this shud i attend any enterance test?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Do I have to write any entrance test to appear for Ph.D?
  3. Can I apply for Dental PG entrance test after completing BDS internship?
  4. How to write entrance exam and apply for internship in TCS?
  5. How may I do internship in TCS? Is any test required for the same?
  6. Am I eligible to write TANCET after completing degree?
  7. Has the common medical entrance test replaced all other entrance tests? Can we write NEET can we write the entrance exam of JIPMER, AIIMS or CMC Vellore Entrance Tests?
  8. How may I write B.Ed entrance exam of Moulana Azad National Urdu University after rejection of my B.Ed application form?
  9. Which courses are suitable for me after scoring 65% in 12th? I am looking for teaching course
  10. Can I have an opportunity to write BIPC? I have just completed inter
  11. Do we have to write seperate entrance test to join AIIMS apart from NEET entrance test?
  12. Can I give SNAP entrance test after while doing internship?
  13. Can I be eligible to write TANCET during internship? I am studying ni 3rd year Optometry
  14. Which entrance test do I have to write to join in MBA after B.Tech ECE?
  15. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  16. Am I eligible to write the MBBS entrance exam after passing 12th with 83.33%? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  18. Can I write the B.Ed entrance test after B.Tech?
5th February 2015, 01:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance test we need to write for doing internship?

It depends on the concerned company which is providing you internship. There are many companies which recruit interns through entrance test while there are companies which does not. Hence it totally depends on the company in which you are seeking internship opportunity. Most of the companies recruit interns through -
- Resume screening
- Interview usually telephonic or Skype

However some companies like TCS, TATA Steel, etc. follow few more steps in the selection process which involves written test, resume screening and interview round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?