5th February 2015, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Whether a 7 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG in ICSE school?

Dear sir / mam,
Hi, i want to know which board is best cbse / icse?
my son IS 7 years old and he will be eligible
for the LKG class icse school?????
plz gv me d ans as soon as possible on my mail id.

6th February 2015, 04:07 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a 7 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG in ICSE school?

Most of the students prefer to join in CBSE schools, when compared to ICSE schools. That's because the course curriculum of CBSE is very easy, when compared to ICSE syllabus, which is of International standards.
Moreover, the minimum age to get LKG admission at most of the schools is 3 years 6 months and the maximum age is 5 years 6 months. But, your child is 7 years. So, it is very difficult to get LKG admission for him at this age. I suggest you, to teach him the basics and try to join your child directly in first class at any local CBSE school. After completing one or two years, you can change him to a good school.
4th December 2015, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether a 7 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG in ICSE school?

My grand son is 6 years &5 months during June 2016. We would like to admit him in grade 1 in a CBSE school. Principal says he is 2 moths older.What do you suggest?
6th October 2021, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

My baby was 4yrs and 4 mnths when we admit him in nursery. Is it Ok with that or it is late for him in nursery class at this time?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?