5th February 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Will I get job in campus interview if I have less than 65% marks in 10th and 12th?

Hi,

My 10 and 12 percentage are both below 65 and then my b.tech gpa is 7.0.
i want a job in placement campus interview.... i can see frm above that above 65 is required for sitting in placement interview.... can you tell me i will get a job in campus or not ????? i am very much worried regarding this. also give me necessary advice.
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to attend on-campus interview if secured 48% in 10th CBSE but requirement is 50% marks?
  2. Not eligible for any campus interview due to 12th marks. What can be done and how to approach the companies?
  3. Am I eligible for campus interview of TCS? I have scored 87% in 10th, 76% in 12th
  4. Am i eligible for campus placement after scoring 56% in 12th
  5. Can I be eligible to take campus interview in HCL after scoring 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 66% aggregate?
  6. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks?
  7. Can I get Job through on Campus or Off-Campus being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 64% in BE and secured 90% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  8. How can I join HCL tech?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in Accenture campus interview if secured 55% in 10th & 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  10. IT companies on-campus hiring B.Sc students with 58% marks and 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Microsoft Off-Campus interview?
  12. Percentage which a company can expect from students during campus interview?
  13. Can I be eligible for Campus Interview of Cognizant after passing 10th with 70%, 57% in 12th and 70% aggregate upto 3rd year in B.Tech?
  14. Can I be eligible for campus interview in Syntel, Wipro or Mahindra Tech after scoring 76%, 73% in 10th and 12th respectively?
  15. How much percentage is required to be eligible in WIPRO after completing B.Tech
  16. Will I be able to sit for campus interview after securing 73% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 70% in graduation
  17. Eligibility for campus placement? How should I approach for my career?
  18. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
7th February 2015, 11:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get job in campus interview if I have less than 65% marks in 10th and 12th?

Yes, you can definitely get job in campus placement since you clear the eligibility criteria of most of the companies who keep it as 65% as career record. However, getting placed in on-campus placement drive depends on your caliber. This is because there are various steps to get placed and if you prepare well, you can definitely get placed. You need to practice aptitude - quantitative, logical reasoning and verbal ability to clear the written test. Apart from this, knowledge of your domain and programming knowledge is essential. However, the most important requirement is your presence of mind and your communication skills. Improve them and you can definitely cut through.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?