6th February 2015, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Which country have scope for MS in Civil?

Which country has scope for civil ms in abroad what are the recuirements and were we need to get job in civil which subject has more important

7th February 2015, 11:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country have scope for MS in Civil?

There are many countries where you can go for MS in Civil. However, the leading countries in the field of MS in Civil are the European countries since most of the countries are following their architecture and building pattern. Hence, it is recommended to go for MS in the European countries like UK, Italy, Germany. Apart from them, countries like USA, Australia, Singapore are also good. You need to appear in the entrance exams- GRE and one English proficiency tests among TOEFL and IELTS and score well. Then you need to apply as per your scores in the Universities across the globe. You need to submit a good resume and strong statement of purpose and on getting shortlisted, you need to confirm your admission and apply for VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?