6th February 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?

HELLO ALL,
PLEASE PROVIDE THE DETAIL INFO.
REGARDING THE DURATION, ELIGIBILITY
AS WELL AS FEE STRUCTURE FOR FOLLOWING COURSE
o Diploma in counseling psychology

AS PROVIDED BY YOU

THANKING YOU

(NISHITH S. PARIKH)

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  2. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  3. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  4. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  5. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  6. Detailed information about CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  7. Eligibility criteria, Course Duration and Fee Structure of B.Ed course in DU?
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration and scope of Tourism & Travel Management Diploma course?
  9. Detailed fee structure to do MBBS? What is the duration and the age limit?
  10. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  11. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Gujarat for ITI holder?
  12. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  13. Detailed information and fee structure of Banking Diploma course for B.Sc(Maths) graduate?
  14. Detailed fee structure and duration of course for B.Pharma?
  15. What will be the fee structure, duration and eligibility criteria for B.Ed course from Indraprastha University?
  16. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  17. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
9th February 2015, 02:47 PM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?

Diploma in Counselling Psychology is a course to facilitate the optimal development of individuals, groups, and organizations through strategies of prevention, intervention, and remediation that are culturally-relevant and psychologically-appropriate across the lifespan.

Eligibility:

1. Bachelor's degree from a recognized University.

2. The course is open to candidates from India and abroad.

3. Those who are graduating in the current year can also apply.

Duration: 2 years

Minimum Age: No bar

Maximum Age: No bar

Course Fee: Rs. 13,000
27th February 2016, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?

I am studying EcE I want to join in VLSI design course what is the process to join in your institute
8th June 2016, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation and I am looking for child psychology courses in mumbai plz help me out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?