6th February 2015, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD in Forensic Science for M.Sc(Nursing) candidate? List of institutes in Maharashtra?

hello
i am doing msc nursing (medical surgical),
can i get admission to Phd forensic science.
am i eligible? any institute offering phd (forensic)
programme in Maharashtra?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D(Forensic Science) in Maharashtra being M.Sc in Nursing(Medical Surgical) student?
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  4. PhD in Forensic science is possible after M.Sc in Molecular Biology?
  5. Which institute in India should I prefer for PhD in Criminal Psychology?
  6. Am I eligible to BCA course with 75% in SSLC and 70% in 12th?
  7. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  8. Guidelines for doing PhD in Forensic Science at Gujarat?
  9. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  10. How to do forensic science? Best colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. Procedure to study Ph.D in Forensic Science for a postgraduate?
  12. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic science?
  13. List of Institutes in South India to pursue Graduate course in Forensic Science?
  14. Requirements and eligibility for PhD Microbiology Abroad? List of institutes in Germany?
  15. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  16. Which exams to give to get into Forensics? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to do research in Forensic Science after passing Physics? I want to do masters in forensic science
  18. List of ICAR recognized Ph.D institutes in Maharashtra?
26th May 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Forensic Science for M.Sc(Nursing) candidate? List of institutes in Maharashtra?

Completing diploma in medical laboratory test (DMLT) cam I go through bsc on forensic science or any other options
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?