7th February 2015, 12:11 PM
studyinabroad
Junior Member+

Detailed information about Education Loan for study M.Tech in Abroad?

hello guys,
i am planning for study M.Tech in abroad this year but i want scholarship for my studies any buddy can provide me universities list which are providing scholarship or provide me any information about.. education loan

21st October 2017, 04:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Education Loan for study M.Tech in Abroad?

To apply for an education loan for pursuing M.Tech course in Abroad, you should have secured admission in M.Tech course in a recognised college/ university. You can apply for an education loan through online at respective bank official website or directly at bank. You should have to submit documents like Admission Proof, Income Proof, Residence Proof, Address Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan. You should have good aggregate in your Bachelor's degree and good examinations scores and you need to apply for scholarship at least before 3-4 months of commencement of semester to get scholarship for pursuing higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?