9th February 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?

Dear Sir,
I have taken education loan from Indian overseas Bank for this Academic Session course name - PGDM which is AICTE approved from a reputed college .The sanctioned amount of loan from the bank is Rs.3 40000,but i have withdrawled only Rs.308000.
Now The central govt. has announced subsidy on interest for education loan,pls. clarify the criteria for how much getting that subsidy on my loan .

5th May 2017, 11:27 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?

The candidate will only get the subsidy if he/she belongs to the weaker section of the society. The borrower will enjoy full interest subsidy during the moratorium period period which is course period plus 1 year or 6 months after securing a job, whichever is earlier. After completion of moratorium period the candidate need to repay the loan along with interest amount. If you are a girl candidate then additional 0.05% concession will be provided to you.
21st June 2019, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?

I have taken the loan of 4,00000 to peruse MBA from reputed university from UBI in Aug 2016 including moratorium period of 1 year now which is going to completed in Aug 2019. Now the total amount is made more than 4,00000 including interest with principal, from the last 6 month I m continuously paying the interest as much as possible in the moratorium period. I belong to ST category and family background is agriculture farming. Plz advise me if is there any subsidy/scheme running so that I can get the subsidy on interest, and what would be the best way to repay the loan ?
19th September 2020, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

in wants to take admission in BAMS in private college can i get loan for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?