10th February 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?

Hello everyone
kindly tell me assam domicile candidate
studying outsie the assam is
eligable for assam cee medical????
kindly tell me asap
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Is a Assam Domicile student eligible to appear for Assam medical college exam after studying in class 12th under CBSE outside? What is the criteria?
  2. Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria of Assam medical entrance exams for students who have passed 12th from outside? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to appear for Assam Medical College exam?
  5. Can a candidate having domicile of Maharashtra appear in common entrance exam of Assam?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for the post of SI(Assam Police)? I have completed graduation
  7. Can I give Assam CEE if I am a resident of Assam but have completed 10th and 12th from UP?
  8. What is the domicile criteria for MBBS entrance exam in Assam?
  9. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  10. Am I eligible for JAT, ASSAM exam? I have done my 12th from Panipat and having residential of Assam
  11. Detailed information about Assam Lateral Entry Exam? Can I get admission in any government college outside of Assam? -- [New]
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  13. Am I eligible for CEE after completing class 12th?
  14. Born in AP but completed 10th in Assam: Am I eligible for EAMCET?
  15. Domicile of Assam can appear in WBJEE Medical 2015?
  16. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  17. Am I eligible for the post of SI(Sub Inspector) in Assam Police? I've completed my graduation from Krishna Kanta Handique station open university(Assam) through correspondence without doing 12th
  18. Can I apply for counselling if scored 130 marks in Assam-CEE being ST(P) student?
10th February 2015, 09:24 PM
anair

Default Re: Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?

There is a condition to satisfy if you have been studying outside of Assam to be eligible for Assam CEE Medical exam.

>Either you should have completed 4 years of schooling including High School or Higher Secondary from a recognized school inside the state of Assam.

>If you have not completed 4 years of schooling in Assam, either of your parents must have completed their 4 years of schooling including High School or Higher Secondary from a recognized school in Assam.

If you satisfy either of the 2 conditions and you have passed your classes 10+2 from a recognized school and board, you are eligible for the Assam CEE Medical Exam.
11th February 2015, 11:30 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?

Yes, you are eligible to attend for Assam-CEE(Medical) exam, if at present you are domicile of Assam state, even though you are student from other state.

Eligibility criteria:-
1. Candidates must hold a domicile of the Assam state.
2. Candidates must have passed class 12th standard or other equivalent examination with an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, English, Biology/Maths. And for reserved categories, percentage requirement is only 45.
3. Candidate must hold 17 years and should not be more than 21 years. For reserved categories there is a relaxation of 3 years.
25th November 2015, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in a cbse school outside assam but my parents have studied in assam can I give the assam cee medical entrance exam?
22nd May 2019, 06:13 AM
Unregistered

If I belongs to another state instead of Assam am I eligible for cee engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?