10th February 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in IIITM, Gwalior with 90 marks in JEE Main?

hello,
i have scored 90 marks in jee main.
can i get admission in iiitm gwalior?
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IIITM Gwalior with AIR 23544?
  2. Which college should I prefer for IITM Gwalior or DAVV Indore?
  3. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
  4. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE?
  5. Can I get a good college after scoring 95 percentile in GATE? Any chance of IIITM Gwalior or MANIT or MNR?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  7. Qualifying marks in JEE Main? Suitable books for preparation?
  8. Possibility to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 92% in 12th and over 180 marks in JEE Mains?
  9. JEE Main cut off for admission to JEE Advanced 2014?
  10. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  11. Whether IIIT, Hyderabad considers only JEE Main marks for admission? Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission?
  12. Can I get admission into NIT with 74 marks in JEE?
  13. Dropping a year for the preparation of JEE Mains and Advance is a good option?
  14. Can I get admission in DAIICT after scoring 144 main marks in JEE?
  15. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 36 marks in JEE mains? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in NIT Calicut having 117 marks in JEE Main? What is the significance of JEE Advanced exam?
  17. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  18. Can I get admission in Thapar University if secured 80% in 12th and 200 marks in JEE Main?
10th February 2015, 07:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in IIITM, Gwalior with 90 marks in JEE Main?

IITM Gwalior offers admissions to IPG (Integrated Post Graduate) course to the candidates who have qualified JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Mains examination. We cannot predict whether you can get admission in IITM or not because the admissions will be done through Online Counseling process and admissions will begin in July. So, once the admission process is completed, you can know whether you can get admission or not in IITM, Gwalior.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?