10th February 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to study PhD in Management if completed Master of International Business?

Hello
I possess MIB Master of International Business degree
will I be able to do Phd in management .
Kindly guide me in this..

10th February 2015, 10:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to study PhD in Management if completed Master of International Business?

If you have completed your Master's Degree from a recognized foreign University then surely you are eligible for Ph.D admission. Just make sure that you have got at least 55% marks or its equivalent in your Master's degree. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category for Ph.D admission in Indian Universities.

If you have got NET/SLET/JRF qualification then you don't have to appear for any other Ph.D entrance exam. Admission is based on the entrance exam and personal interview. Those who perform well in these stages get selected for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?