10th February 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Hyderabad for B.Tech(Biotechnology) final semester student?

Respected Sir/Madam
I want to know how to get internship in iit hyderabad
I have completed my prefinal semester
and enter in final semester of biotechnology b.tech
please help me to know about the procedure to do internship

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(ECE) last semester student?
  4. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur?
  5. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  6. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  7. Qualification required for internship at IIT Delhi?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student
  10. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Hyderabad while doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication at SVNIT in Surat? How many days will be the internship?
  11. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(IT) final year student? Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT, Kanpur?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  14. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  16. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  17. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
10th February 2015, 11:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Hyderabad for B.Tech(Biotechnology) final semester student?

There are projects cum internships opportunities given by IIT, Hyderabad every year in the summer months. The internships are scheduled in the month of May and June. Some might extend till July. The advertisement or notification of such opportunities are given in the official website which can be reached by clicking here. You need to apply as per the instructions given in the notification. Apart from this, you can also contact them and get information through their contact details given below.

Academic Section
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
Ordnance Factory Estate
Yeddumailaram 502205
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
eMail : dean_academics [at] iith.ac.in
Phone : (040) 2301 6026
Fax : (040) 2301 6032
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?