10th February 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MDS in US and UK? Entrance exams to get admission?

Hello
How to do Mds in US and UK...
Without doing DDS... And what is the cost...
and which college there..and what xams I'm supposed to give...
what are the procedures..

Related Questions:
  1. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?
  2. List of universities and procedure to get admission for study MDS in Australia?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program in Abroad?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Boston University to study MDS course?
  6. List of colleges which offers MDS for an Intern? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS at any good university?
  8. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for MDS in USA?
  10. Detailed information and examination date of COMEDK and ASSO-CET for MDS admission? When the application of entrance exams will be released?
  11. How can I prepare in MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college? Suitable books for preparation?
  12. Is there any entrance exam available for foreign student to study MDS in any Government Dental Colleges? Education loan to study MDS?
  13. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  14. Previous year KLE MDS entrance exam questions?
  15. Procedure to study MDS(Maxillofacial Surgeon) in USA for BDS doctor?
  16. What is the criteria required to study MDS in abroad? Which exams should I clear to get admission in colleges over there?
  17. How to prepare for MDS exam? I have completed BDS part II exam
  18. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
27th January 2018, 09:12 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MDS in US and UK? Entrance exams to get admission?

In order to pursue Master of Dental Surgery/Science course from American University you need to appear for Integrated National Board Dental Examination(INDBE) and for United Kingdom you need to appear for Overseas Registration Examination(ORE). Also you need to appear for English proficiency test(IELTS/TOEFL/PTE) because you belongs to Non-English speaking country. Once you clear both of these tests you can apply for MDS course.

Entrance requirements for MDS course:-
> You must have been admitted to the degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery from a recognized university.
> You must need to appear for English proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL/CAE/CPE/PTE.

These are the best universities in United States and United Kingdom offering MDS course:-
> University of Bridgeport
> University of Kentucky
> University at Buffalo
> Virginia Commonwealth University
> University of Belfast
> University of Birmingham
> University of Bristol
> King's College London

Last edited by HKBEHURA; 28th January 2018 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Content mistype
30th October 2021, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study MDS in US and UK? Entrance exams to get admission?

which mds entrance exams are there for mds courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?