10th February 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and requirements to study MDS in US?

sir
plz tell me detail about mds in us...
what should i do for apprearing for mds after bds in india...
what requirement are to be have for a candidate..??

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, number of seats available and eligibility to study MDS in India?
  2. Detailed information for MDS colleges in Nepal with low fee structure?
  3. Detailed information about COMEDK for MDS?
  4. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  5. Detailed information and examination date of COMEDK and ASSO-CET for MDS admission? When the application of entrance exams will be released?
  6. Detailed information about MDS entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?
  7. Is there any entrance exam available for foreign student to study MDS in any Government Dental Colleges? Education loan to study MDS?
  8. What are the requirements for MDS entrance exam? What to study for the entrance exam?
  9. List of universities and procedure to get admission for study MDS in Australia?
  10. Can I study DNB course after completing MDS?
  11. Information, eligibility criteria and number of seats available for MDS program in India?
  12. MDS in Abroad with scholarship for BDS student?
  13. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study MDS? How much stipend provided for MDS students?
  14. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to study MDS in US and UK? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  16. Number of MDS seats available through COMEDK? Cost of MDS program?
  17. Which branch should I choose in MDS to become a Forensic Odontologist? Eligibility to study MDS course?
  18. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
11th February 2015, 02:32 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and requirements to study MDS in US?

To get admission in MDS course in universities of America, you have to complete NBDE or GRE exam and IELTS or TOEFL exam, because some universities accept NBDE score, while other universities accept GRE score. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in your selected list of universities, by sending your application form along with your following documents.
1)Transcripts
2)Score cards
3)LOR'S
4)SOP
5)Resume
6)Passport Photocopy
7)Affidavit & Bank Statement
Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission requirements.
16th February 2015, 05:59 AM
Maryknina

Default Detailed information and requirements to study MDS in US

i am persuing B-TECH from kurukshetra university,kurukshetraharyana;;
I wanna study abroad after completion of my degree;;
where and for what i should apply??????/ 8-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?