11th February 2015, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to apply for integrated Ph.D course?

Hi,

I have done btech in computer.....i want to know more about integrated phd and wat is the eligibility for appying it..i wnt to know colleges that provide phd directly from btech..and wat are exams for applying..pls reply me with more details.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for integrated Ph.D course? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Integrated Ph.D in IISER, Pune for B.Sc final year student?
  3. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  5. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  6. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  7. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  8. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  9. Eligibility to do PhD course for who has completed Integrated M.Tech postgraduate on Diploma basis?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for integrated Ph.D Chemistry in IIT?
  11. Eligibility for integrated PhD? Can I pursue PhD directly after B.Tech? Colleges which provides PhD directly after B.Tech?
  12. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  13. Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  14. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  15. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  16. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  17. Eligibility to apply in M.Tech-Ph.D integrated programme for M.Sc Maths candidate?
  18. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
11th February 2015, 08:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for integrated Ph.D course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I have done btech in computer.....i want to know more about integrated phd and wat is the eligibility for appying it..i wnt to know colleges that provide phd directly from btech..and wat are exams for applying..pls reply me with more details.
Those candidates who have completed Engineering degree from a recognized university with above 60% marks are eligible for Integrated Ph.D course.

But you must have valid GATE score.

IIT Kharagpur provides integrated Ph.D course to B.Tech/B.E candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?