11th February 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in core private sector after completion of B.E ECE course?

I am B.E ECE 72% looking for job in core area in private sector, which short course is best in which package is high, and also i do not have good knowledge of my btech. plz help i m fresher

Related Questions:
14th February 2015, 01:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in core private sector after completion of B.E ECE course?

Electronics is still in its infant stage in India. Although there is a good number of companies in this domain in private sector yet their strength is less which means there is less scope, less openings and salary is not at par with the industry standards given by IT companies. However, there are opportunities and you can opt for the companies in private sector through off-campus and walk-in drives. The best option before you is to go for GATE and opt for PSUs. If you are aiming at short term course for lucrative career options, then you can do courses like embedded systems, image processing,etc. Since you do not have adequate knowledge of your domain so it is advised you should first study your domain courses well and then go for jobs in the core private sector. This is because the job openings in private core sector is less and they test in-depth knowledge before recruiting.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?