11th February 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to complete my Graduation from Delhi University if I have 1 year gap?

I have not completed my graduation after 4 years. I have taken a gap of 1 yr. But now i want to complete my graduation from d.u. I am student of mlnc (du) and pursuing b.a. Please tell what do and can i my completed my graduation after this gap?.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  2. Admission in college to complete B.Com having 7 years gap after 1st year?
  3. One year graduation course through correspondence having 8 years gap after 2 years of degree course?
  4. Is MCA possible if failed in 10th and having a year gap in graduation?
  5. Can I do graduation after 2 year gap completing 12th?
  6. Year Gap Between Graduation and Post Graduation affecting Placements -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I complete graduation within a year through distance mode? Which university offers 1 year graduation?
  8. Can I pursue Graduation in 1 year from UGC recognized university after having a gap of 3 years after 10+2?
  9. University offering 1 years graduation through distance education?
  10. Can I do LLB after Graduation from Delhi university and CS together?
  11. Can I complete the same graduation by passing the subjects I failed in 3 years by submitting copies of memos?
  12. Can I do graduation in one year if I have gap of two years after 12th?
  13. How to complete my graduation with some other subject? What are the options available? Which are the universities?
  14. How may I take admission in Delhi university after completing my Graduation in B.C.A?
  15. How may i do my 3rd Year B.A or any 1 year graduation course? I've done 1st and 2nd year B.A from Mumbai University but couldn't finish
  16. Is it possible to complete degree in chemical engineering 10 years gap?
  17. Will it be possible to complete Graduation after some gap?
  18. Which college I can get Graduated after 3 years gap from completing 12th grade?
12th February 2015, 11:57 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete my Graduation from Delhi University if I have 1 year gap?

Yes, you can complete your graduation after the gap. But there can be a trouble with this, because college will take only if they consist of vacant seat. You have to consult with your college authority and take permission of your admission.
27th May 2017, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete my Graduation from Delhi University if I have 1 year gap?

Q:- is there any problem would I have to face after gape?
I have just attend BA 4th semester may/2017. After attend this exam I am not able to continue BA final year due to some problem and unable to take admission . after one year gape I want to compete final year 5th n 6th semester.
23rd July 2017, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do b.a from distance after gap of one year? What will be the requirements for take online admission??
24th July 2017, 09:14 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have not completed my graduation after 4 years. I have taken a gap of 1 yr. But now i want to complete my graduation from d.u. I am student of mlnc (du) and pursuing b.a. Please tell what do and can i my completed my graduation after this gap?.
Yes, you can apply for the Delhi university to complete your graduation but there are terms and conditions of Delhi university you have to follow them to take admission in the collage and continue your study.

>> As you want to do graduation in DU then you must have to apply for the entrance exam carried out by university to select candidates for graduation minimum qualification required to apply for the entrance exam is 12th or it's equivalent qualification.

>> There is no age limit for applying candidate candidate who crack entrance exam can definitely got admission to the course in which candidate applies.

>> Minimum %age required to apply for entrance exam is 45% further admission process depends upon the merit list announced after entrance exam.

So don't worry apply for the entrance exam and get good marks DU will allow you to continue your study in there collage.
23rd February 2019, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

I have been passed my 1st yr and final yr but one paper of 2nd yr incomplete on 1987 , please advise me . How I complete.
21st April 2019, 04:35 AM
Unregistered

I have completed almost all my electives in bsc in Ignou. I have completed all practicals as well. Even my assignment s are all complete.out of 96i have earned 88 credits as reflected in my grade card except two courses in chemistry of worth 4 credits each.What shall I do now after a gap interval might 10 years. can I appear for the exams in those two courses?please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?