11th February 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Internship program in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 3rd year student?

Hello
Im preethi anthony i want to do my
internship in isro................
plz send me the details of the available interships .
with regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  5. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  6. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  8. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  9. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  10. What should I do to get internship in companies?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  12. How to join ISRO for summer internship program? I am a chemical engineering student
  13. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  14. How can I apply for an internship program at ISRO online? How can I get complete information regarding the same?
  15. Any summer internship program available in ISRO? Can B.Tech Electrical Engineering students apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  18. Information about doing internship training in prestigious organization being 3rd year Civil engineering student?

13th May 2015, 10:57 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Detailed information about Internship program in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 3rd year student?

No, ISRO do not offer any internship programs.

If you really want to join ISRO then Yes, being an engineer you can join the aerospace programs conducted by the NASA and ISRO.
NASA and ISRO recruit the final year appearing or Engineering Passout candidates as the officers of their aerospace programs.

You have to write the entrance examination conducted separately by them in the month of May-June every year and if you fulfill the qualification, you can join the programs.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?