11th February 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Why I am not getting my CBSE Scholarship if secured 82% in 12th?

I am sakshi i have passed 12th class cbse wid 82%
but i did not get scholarship i filled the form
of scholarship and i completed
all the formalities but i did not get it........
why this happen to me

13th February 2015, 05:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why I am not getting my CBSE Scholarship if secured 82% in 12th?

There can be various reasons because of which you are not getting education loan. You might be ineligible for the scholarship due to certain norm or due to certain updates in particular norms. There can be fault from the authority's side too- they might have misplaced your entry or there can be some internal delays. Hence it will be better if you communicate with the concerned authority and get the necessary feedback in this matter. The contact details are given below.
CBSE Call Centre 1800-118-002 (Toll Free)
Programmer (Scholarship) 011-22526745
Email ID: [email protected]
THE SECRETARY,
CBSE
SHIKSHA KENDRA,*
2, COMMUNITY CENTRE,
PREET VIHAR, DELHI-110092
FAX : 22515826

GUIDELINES* FOR SENDING E-MAIL******** *
1.* Before sending E- Mail or contacting CBSE confirm your exact status of scholarship from website.
2.** Please give name of Applicant, Roll No. in X/XII/AIPMT and AIEEE, Registration No., Father's name and Residential*address, Contact No.*in E Mail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?