11th February 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech?

Dear sir/mam,
I want to know about how to get
scholarship or education loan that
help me in my higher education?
i want to study b.tech so please help me
to know about the education loan system

13th February 2015, 03:42 PM
praddy11
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech?

With the increasing course fee and other related expenses every year, some students are left with no other option other than seeking financial help, Taking education loan is the best option.
HOw to take education loan what are the documentations required , everything has give in this link Hope this will hel you
13th February 2015, 04:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is nice to see that you have the determination to study inspite of financial instability. You can definitely take education loan and pursue your b.tech course. In order to take education loan you need to approach a nearby bank to your residence where you want to take education loan. You need to have a talk with the branch manager by stating your academic background, the college concerned where you want to get enrolled and the enquiring various norms of education loan. It is better to carry copies of your academic record and prospectus of the college. Get to know all the details of terms and conditions of education loan from the manager and do as directed by him or her. You can also approach other banks if you are not satisfied with the one you previously visited.
21st May 2016, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my senior secondary from state open school. can I get education loan for B.Tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?