12th February 2015, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Scope of Geology in India and Abroad

Sir,I am mahendra from Assam.I am doing B.Sc(geophysics) and planning to do M.Sc(Geophysics)...Sir please tell me about the scope of geology abroad particularly in USA and Australia . I want to settle in US in future...also tell about other subjects of science which have good scope abroad.

21st May 2015, 01:42 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scope of Geology in India and Abroad

The scope is immense both in our country and in the other ones.
We will first talk about our own country and then explore the other opportunities.

In our countries the various department where you can get a job are-
- Oil and Natural Gas Commission
- Geological Survey of India
- Environmental and Weather departments of out country
- Teaching jobs.

In other countries like American or Africa there is a necessity of the geological experts in profession like
- Gold Mining
- Meteorological departments
- Weather Control and prediction department

So, the opportunities are many, you just need to have the right direction and the correct time to en-cash them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?