12th February 2015, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Scope of join Merchant Navy for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Sir
My name is sachin choudhary
i am completed a electrical engineerin 3 year diploma.
sir there is any scope to join the merchant
navy after electrical engineering diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
  2. Do I have a scope to join Merchant Navy? I have 2 years experience in Indian Navy as a electrical sailor
  3. What can I do to join Merchant Navy after diploma in electrical?
  4. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  5. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  6. How to apply for merchant navy as electrical engineer?
  7. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
  8. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?
  9. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  11. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy?
  12. How can I join Merchant Navy after doing BSc electrical engineering in Bangladesh
  13. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  14. Scope of Mechanical engineer in Merchant Navy?
  15. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after B.Tech?
  16. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  17. Am i eligible to join the merchant navy as an engineer after completing diploma in mechanical Engineering?
  18. I want to join Merchant navy as an engineer
14th February 2015, 09:46 PM
anair

Default Re: Scope of join Merchant Navy for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
My name is sachin choudhary
i am completed a electrical engineerin 3 year diploma.
sir there is any scope to join the merchant
navy after electrical engineering diploma?
Diploma holders in Merchant Navy have lot of scope. Merchant Navy offers a very lucrative career. You will enjoy high income, independence and responsibility, quick promotions, vacations, travel around the world.
But you cannot join Merchant Navy merely on the basis of holding a Diploma.
You will have to take a 1 year course for which Diploma holders are eligible.
After your shore training you will join a ship and undergo training for 6 months. After this you have to write an exam (MEO Class IV). If you qualify this exam you will be hired as fourth engineer on board
23rd January 2017, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of join Merchant Navy for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Sir My name is suraj. I have completed to diploma lateral enter electrical engineering 2 year.
Sir any scope merchant navy and how ...
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?