12th February 2015, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job is offered in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?

hello everyone
i have completed my intermediate with 80%,
now i am doing b.tech mechanical
3-2 semester am i eligible to apply for government jobs?
what types of jobs are preferable for women?
how much salary can i expect?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  2. What kind of jobs are available in government sector for B.Tech mechanical engineering students in private sector?
  3. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE being a female candidate?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  5. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of M.Pharmacy
  6. Salary package after the completion of MBA from distance learning?
  7. What kind of job should I prefer in the government sector after passing B.Tech?
  8. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. What are the job opportunities available for Mechanical Engineering in Government Sector?
  10. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Which are the jobs given to female job seekers? What kind of jobs are suitable for women?
  12. How to get a government job after passing mechanical engineering with 75% aggregate
  13. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  14. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of electrical engineering
  15. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  16. Is it Possible to Get a Job in Government Sector After MBA in Marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. For which job can I apply in government sector? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  18. How to go for government sector after passing B.Tech ECE? Is there any job for engineering students?
2nd March 2015, 12:17 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: What kind of job is offered in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?

In your final year you can apply for the government job.
In government sector, there is no separate designation for male and female. But for a female government job is better rather than other jobs in all aspects irrespective of the designation.

Type of jobs preferable for you is

 Assistant Engineers,
 Assistant Executive Engineers,
 Superintendent Engineers,
 Junior Chemical and
 Metallurgical Assistant ,
 Lab Assistant Gr. III (Mechanical) etc.

The companies hiring persons for the above post are BSNL, BHEL, SAIL, NTPC, MTNL, BEL, Air India, Indian Airlines, Indian railways, Indian army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force.
Once you get a job in any of the above concern initially as a fresher you can’t expect much salary. But later surely you will get handsome salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?