12th February 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I study B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship?

sir,
i am 12th appeared student ,
i wish to go abroad for my B.Tech .
how i can go through scholarships ?
please help me ....

14th February 2015, 10:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship?

You can definitely go abroad in order to pursue your B.Tech course. However, it is difficult for us to say whether you will get scholarship or not since it depends on various factors. You can get scholarship if you do exceptionally well in the field of academics or extra curricular or in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission. Scholarship will be given by the institute where you will pursue your course. Scholarship is also given if you undertake some good project or research work. You need to appear in the entrance exams- SAT and TOEFL/IELTS in order to be apply in the foreign institutes for B.Tech course. Most of the institutes across the globe consider the scores of the above mentioned entrance exams and also provides scholarships on the performance in those entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?