12th February 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in Graduation to study MBA in Abroad?

Respected Sir
I want to know that what is the minimum
percentage to get in Graduation
needed to do mba in abroad?
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  5. What is the minimum % required to study abroad?
  6. Minimum percentage required for MBA? University names for correspondence MBA?
  7. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to study MS Abroad?
  8. Minimum percentage required in GRE to study MS in abroad? Job opportunities after doing M.S?
  9. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  10. Percentage required in MBA for jobs in Foreign countries? Starting salary and scope?
  11. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(ECE) to study Master degree in abroad?
  12. Minimum percentage required in graduation to opt for MBA?
  13. What is the minimum percentage for MBA?
  14. What percentage in graduation is required for doing MBA in nit durgapur? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  16. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  17. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  18. Minimum percentage required for MBA? Which is the best college in Assam?
14th February 2015, 05:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in Graduation to study MBA in Abroad?

There is no minimum percentage as such which would make you eligible to study MBA in abroad. This is because the admission is done based on the scores in entrance exams and the overall career record of the applicants. Hence the higher percentage in your graduation, the better is your career record and brighter is the chance of getting seat in foreign institutes. However, you need to keep in mind that you need to score good marks in the entrance exams - GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS as the scores in the entrance exams is the prime criterion of selection during admission process for MBA in most of the foreign institutes.
14th February 2015, 08:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No minimum percentage in Graduation is required to pursue MBA course in Abroad because most of the universities offers admissions on the basis of GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL examinations score. But, it is best to have more than 60% marks in your Graduation degree to get admission in MBA course in top foreign universities. To get admission in MBA course, you need to appear in GMAT which is an MBA entrance examination for getting admission in foreign universities. And also you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections to get admission in MBA course. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations and by having at least an aggregate of 60% marks in your Graduation degree, you can get admission in MBA course in top foreign universities.
14th February 2015, 11:22 PM
anair

Eligibility to study MBA in foreign colleges depends on a quite a few criteria.
Most colleges ask for:
-3-4 years of education after your 12th class.
-Any work experience.
-GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS scores(GMAT is must for all American schools).
-A strong extracurricular record.

So besides your academic performance all these criteria count especially extracurricular activities. They will compare your resume with that of other applicants and choose on that basis.
21st April 2015, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

If i don't have 60% aggregate in graduation and didn't appear for GMAT but get 6.5/7 scores in IELTS....Is there any chance to get admission for MBA in CANADA
27th August 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage required in graduation to do post graduation in USA
8th February 2016, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i have 55% in bechalor degree of science..i want to take admission in post graduate diploma there is any chance to get admission in Canada or not?
9th April 2016, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to study in abroad for MBA . I passed my degree with 52% .Can I have any chance to study in abroad.
14th May 2016, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I have 52% in my graduation degree of commerce. I want to study abroad for mba so can I have any chance for it.
22nd August 2016, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage are required in taking admision in forign university in mba
23rd November 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to study mba in abroad but I get 58percentage in my intermediate and I have 80 percentage in graduation can I study in abroad with this percentage
10th February 2017, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have 35% in B.com graduation. I got 55% in distance Master in social work.I have minimum 2 years experience in NGO and I started an NGO by own in 2016. My quarry is do I get selected in in MBA in Aboard if I clear GMAT exam??
17th March 2017, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am Complete the graduation and I will be study MBA. So what is the minimum percentage to study MBA.
2nd August 2017, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my graduation in 2014 with 42% in arts and my ilets score are 6 band overall and w 5.5 in 2016 which country can i apply for study visa?
2nd September 2018, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in 2018 with 55% is there any chance to get admission canada for MBA
25th October 2021, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in 2019 with 49% in B.Sc Electronics, and I want to apply for an MBA program in a foreign country. Which country can I apply to?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?