14th February 2015, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about ICAR PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Foods & Nutrition) postgraduate?

i have done my m.sc. in foods & nutrition
and i wants to pursue phd in same kindly
let me know the icar entrance exam for phd?????
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about ICAR Ph.D entrance exam?
  2. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  3. Schedule for admission PhD in Nutrition & Dietetics at Delhi university? Which entrance exam to give for it?
  4. How can I study PhD in ICAR, Jodhpur if not qualified ICAR PhD entrance exam?
  5. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  6. Detailed information and syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by CFTRI, Mysore?
  7. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?
  8. Detailed information about ICAR entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  9. Can I appear in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam if my college haven't affiliation with ICAR?
  10. To do Ph.D in nutrition do I have to appear for ICAR exam? I have completed my MSc in Foods and Nutrition
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate?
  12. Reference books for preparation of ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam? Best University under ICAR?
  13. Detailed information about NIMHANS PhD entrance exam for M.Pharmacy student?
  14. Phd notification of icar? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information about ICAR M.Tech(Biotechnology) entrance exam?
  16. Detailed information about the entrance exams for Ph.D in Pharmaceutical program in India?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to study Ph.D in Social Work for MSW postgraduate?
  18. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
20th February 2015, 11:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about ICAR PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Foods & Nutrition) postgraduate?

For ICAR you need to have at least 55% marks in your M.Sc degree from a recognized University. If you belong to reserved category then 50% marks in enough to make you eligible for it. If you qualify ICAR then you can use it you get admission in a Ph.D program.

Most of the Universities offer admission to those who have got NET/SLET/JRF qualification without any entrance exam. Hence, qualifying it will be very good if you are looking for admission in a Ph.D program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?