14th February 2015, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

Where can I apply for 2 months Internship if pursuing B.E.(Telecommunication Engineering)?

here im informing you that i need
a information about internship for
BE telecomunication student for 2 month ,
please where we have to apply ?
and how to do internship? and where to do?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for 2 months internship while pursuing B.Tech in ECE trade?
  2. Is it beneficial to pursue Internship in Air India for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply and fee expense of 6 months Internship in Air India?
  3. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  5. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  6. How to do 2 months of internship after 4th semester? How to apply in companies like HCL, WIPRO, Infosys Gurgaon
  7. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  9. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  10. Which Companies in Pune I can do Internship for 1-2 months being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Civil Engineering? Required criteria for this?
  11. How to get 6 months internship in USA after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering?
  12. Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?
  13. Eligibility for Dietitian internship of 6 months at AIIMS?
  14. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  15. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  16. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  17. List of companies which offers 3 months internship program?
  18. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
19th February 2015, 11:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I apply for 2 months Internship if pursuing B.E.(Telecommunication Engineering)?

Being a telecommunication engineering student, it is tough to get internship opportunity. This is because most of the telecom and mobile companies do not prefer fresher, they only require experienced and well trained professionals so scope of interns is very less in this field. Hence the internship is available if you have a very bright career record or if you can get reference from the employees of the telecom companies. You can apply for internship in BSNL and MTNL where you can undertake project or you can apply for internship in the IT companies and Ericsson. You need to contact the concerned company's HR department to know the application procedure and apply accordingly since different companies have different methods to choose interns. However, you can visit the below mentioned links to get info of various internship opportunities.

http://letsintern.com
http://www.twenty19.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?