14th February 2015, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

How can I study B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship?

sir,
i am 12th appeared student ,
i wish to go abroad for my B.Tech .
how i can go through scholarships ?
please help me ....

12th May 2015, 08:56 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship?

To study B.Tech in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate courses in Abroad universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examination helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections to get admission in Abroad universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to B.Tech course in Abroad universities and to get scholarship you must have good score in your 12th standard, SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations and you need to apply for admission before 4-5 months of commencement of semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?