18th May 2011, 11:44 PM
lekhchandkatoch

Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?

iam an army officer . my son has done his 10+1(PCB) from bathinda(punjab) but 10+2(PCB) from outside punjab.please advise whether he is eligible to appear in PMET(PUNJAB MEDICAL ENTRANCE TEST)-2011

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get addmission in PMET ? I've done 11th(PCB) from Bathinda and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab
  2. Eligibility for Punjab PMET if Schooling is from punjab but we live in outside punjab -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for PMET Punjab after doing 12th in bangalore?
  4. Am I eligible for Punjab, PMET? I have done 12th from Masoori but having residential of Punjab
  5. Am I eligible for PMET Punjab? I am studying in HP and my birth place is Chandigarh
  6. Am I eligible for PMET Punjab? I am studying in Punjab
  7. Can I get a seat in BDS course in Punjab in Private recognized college on the basis of my rank in PMET?
  8. Will I be eligible to give Punjab PMET for MBBS course? I have completed 12th from school of Chandigarh
  9. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT test after passing 10th from Punjab -- [New]
  10. Eligibility for Punjab PMET for student of J&K and father from army?
  11. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  12. Is my daughter eligible for Punjab PMT if she studies in Himachal Pradesh and resides in Punjab?
  13. Is PIMS Jalandhar under Punjab PMET?
  14. Am I eligible for PMET course if I am a bonafide of Punjab and residing with my parents in J&K? What is the procedure to apply?
  15. Am I eligible for 85% seats in PMET if I shifted to Gujarat after staying in Punjab for 7 years?
  16. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT? I am studying in HP and I was born in Chandigarh. But my parents having domicile of Punjab
  17. How to get MBBS seat in private college after scoring 827 rank in Punjab PMET?
  18. Is a student of other state than Punjab eligible for Punjab PMET?
19th May 2011, 03:47 PM
mandiv

Default Re: Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?

hello sir............
yes sir your son can surely appear for the exam inspite of doing the studies from two different states.........
sir you need to hurry up as the last date for submission of form is 24.may.2011
all the best
19th May 2011, 07:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?

His eligibility will depend on whether he has a domicile certificate of the state. Normally if the student has passed his 10th in a particular state then they will get a domicile certificate of that state. So, if he has passed his tenth in Punjab then he can appear for the exam. You must apply for the domicile certificate incase you have not. You will need to submit the 10th standard certificate as a proof for this purpose.
19th May 2011, 07:18 PM
vkvimal192

yes definitely but he will not be eligible for punjab quota
17th June 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

My son was born in Haryana.. He studied till 10th in gujarat.... Now he is in delhi for his 12th std.. i want to know for which state can he get the domicile certificate...His birth place or the state in which he lived for 12 years....or his current place? please advise.. RVARMA
4th July 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done my 12th from chd but i have punjab domicile and permanent residence am i eligibile for punjab quota?my e mail id is ramjas 06@gmail .com
1st September 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Is my daughter eligible for Punjab PMET if she studied from Chandigarh and domicile of Punjab
10th November 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir,

I have done both 11th and 12th from Punjab, but hailing from Orissa. We have been in Punjab for last six year and purchased a land for settlement. Am'I eligible for Punjab PMET?
16th November 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for PUNJAB PMET if i am bonafied of j&k and residing in jammu
3rd December 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I have done both 11th and 12th from Punjab, but hailing from Orissa. We have been in Punjab for last six year and purchased a land for settlement. Am'I eligible for Punjab PMET?
yes u r eligible to write
4th January 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

sir,hello i am rohit kumar .i study in isc final year and i will appear my isc exam on march 2012.i am 16 years old and i will complete my 17 on 6 jan 2013.every medical exams asking for 17 years till 31 dec 2012.can i appear on pmet exam and other exam.is there a problem for 6 days?sir please help me.
13th January 2012, 05:39 PM
edward1989

His eligibility will depend on whether he has a domicile certificate of the state. Normally if the student has passed his 10th in a particular state then they will get a domicile certificate of that state. So, if he has passed his tenth in Punjab then he can appear for the exam. You must apply for the domicile certificate incase you have not. You will need to submit the 10th standard certificate as a proof for this purpose.
16th February 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 1ST TO 2 from Bathinda(Punjab) AND I AM STAY AT PUNJAB LAST 15 YEARS ON RENTAL RESIDENCE.

VIJAY PATIALA
21st March 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for PMET exam ? My brother born in 22.1.1996
9th April 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

i donot have domicile of punjab but i have passed 12th from punjab. Am i eligible to take admission in pmet?
9th April 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for pmet? i donot have domicile of punjab. but passed 12th from punjab[2012].
24th May 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10 2 in 2004 and B.A.M.S. in 2011 can i am sit in PMET 2013 again
6th July 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

tell me if i am eligble for punjab PMT ,if i had passed 10th and 12th from up....?
11th December 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

i hav completed all my studies from chandigarh and now i am curentlly doing 12th(PCB) from chandigarh only !
I WANT TO KNOW IF I AM ELIGIBLE FOR STATE QUOTA OF PUNJAB??
rply asap !!
thanku ! :)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?