15th February 2015, 06:50 PM
Saleem Raza

Procedure to get admission in MMM engineering college Gorakhpur under NRI management quota

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO GET ADMISSION IN mmm ENGINEERING COLLAGE GORAKHPUR UNDER nri/MANAGEMENT QUOTA.

PLEASE RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
MUNIR ALAM

Related Questions:
  1. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  2. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  3. Can I get admission in MMM Engineering College, Gorakhpur for Mechanical, Civil or ECE stream if secured 1117 OBC rank in UPSEE? In which college and for which branch I will get admission? Whether KNIT, Sultanpur became Autonomous?
  4. Can I get admission in MMM Engineering College, Gorakhpur if secured 12043 general rank in UPTU? In which private or government college I will get admission?
  5. Admission in good government college or MMM engineering college of Gorakhpur after scoring 26785, 7786(BC) and 785(GLBC)?
  6. Is it possible to get a government college after securing 2991 and 171 rank? Possibilities to get MMM engineering college in Gorakhpur?
  7. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  8. Will NRI get admission under management quota? What are the formalities? Colleges offering the same?
  9. Will a NRI student get admission under the Management quota? What are the formalities?
  10. How to get admission in engineering colleges through NRI quota?
  11. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  12. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  13. Can a student with 65 marks get an admission in an Engineering college under NRI quota in good Engineering college?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  15. Can I get admission in MMM Gorakhpur for M.Tech in CS if secured 24355 rank in GATE?
  16. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  17. Admission in Gujarat Engineering Colleges After Diploma In EC -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?