16th February 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?

Sir/mam
my name is rachana and i want to take admission in banasthali school as i am in a need of good school and i have been hearding that this is the best school for getting your life's first excellence step for further making my career reach the sky so i wanted to know that when are the admission forms available for getting admission in class 11th and what is the minimum marks in 10th to get admission in this school and the forms are available online or i need to take it from the school?

Waiting for the reply..
Thank you
Sir/mam

17th February 2015, 10:33 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?

You should get the application form from the school admission office and the application forms are already available, whereas the last date for submitting the application is 30th April, 2015. And there are no cutoff marks, which you have to score, to get admission in 11th standard at Banasthali School. That's because admissions to 11th standard are based on Merit of 10th standard or any equivalent Examination. And the merit, which is required to get admission, changes every year by considering various factors. So, you can know about this information, only after an announcement from school admission office. And you can also visit the school admission office, to know about the requirements for admission.
16th April 2015, 12:27 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?

The admission time for Banasthali school is up to last of April. It means you can fill the admission form up to 30th of April. But i suggest to you is that there are limited admission in every class, so you should apply as soon as possible so that you got the admission in the school with available seat. Sometimes school provide admission on the basis of cut off marks. The cut off marks are declared on the basis of applications submit on that year. So cut off marks are not fixed. To avoid worry about cut off marks oyu have to score good marks in your matriculation exams.
11th April 2017, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

My form no is 79216. In my form mother name has written in the column of farther name and bus. Vice versa by mistake.
29th June 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Is that possible for you to take admission in medical stream now if the child has got 9.2 cgpa in class 10 ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?