16th February 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?

Respected sir
I am in btech mechanical branch 4th sem.
I want to do my internship at bhel..
is it useful for mechanical engineering?
kindly tell me is this beneficial or not....

Related Questions:
  1. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur?
  2. Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 4th year student?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  4. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  5. How to register for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 4th semester student of National Institute of Technology
  6. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  8. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Internship at BHEL for 5th semester ECE student?
  10. How to do internship in BHEL or DRDO while in 4th semester Mechanical
  11. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  12. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  14. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  16. Summer Internship in TCS, Bangalore for B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student?
  17. IT companies which offer 1 month Summer Internship to B.E. 4th semester student in Hyderabad?
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Karnataka?
19th February 2015, 10:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?

BHEL mainly deals with Heavy Electricals. Hence it is the domain of electrical and electronics pupils. However, there is enough work of mechanical engineer in BHEL. So pursuing internship in BHEL is definitely useful if you get the internship opportunity in your domain which is mechanical engineering. So if you get the internship opportunity in the mechanical department of BHEL, you can definitely learn a lot and it will be of great benefit to you. You will get to learn not only new concepts but also real world implementation of the concepts learnt and also the entire working procedure of the industry. Moreover, BHEL is one of the high status holding PSUs so there is a wide scope of learning in BHEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?