16th February 2015, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available for B.A.(Economics) candidate?

hello
i am studying in B.A. with Economics
so what kind of jobs i can get after
completion of ba course?
please tell me about the jobs

Related Questions:
  1. What kind jobs can I get being a candidate after completing B.Tech course in ECE? How should I gain experience without a job?
  2. Can a Physically disabled candidate get a government job? If no then what kind of jobs are available?
  3. What kind of Part time Jobs I can do being a candidate having completed Diploma in Computer Applications?
  4. For which Government Jobs I can apply for after completion of BE with ECE stream?
  5. What kind of jobs can I join after passing MCA other than IT jobs? What are the vacancies in Government jobs for MCA students?
  6. What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate of Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. What kind of Jobs that a candidate from MBA in HR and Marketing apply for?
  8. What kind of jobs after completing BCA?
  9. What kind of Public sector Jobs are best suitable for me being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in IT?
  10. What kind of jobs can we get after masters in Tourism?
  11. What kind of jobs should I look out for after doing my graduation in B.V.S.C and AH?
  12. What kind of jobs are available after completing BSc IT from Mumbai
  13. Model question papers of Calicut University 1st semester exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job Opportunities for the candidates of M.Sc in Bio-Informatics? What kind of Pharmaceutical Jobs are offered for these candidates?
  15. What kind of jobs are available after maseter of finance and control? Which are the leading companies offering jobs for this course?
  16. What kind of jobs can we get after MSc Biotechnology? How much is the salary?
  17. Can a Physically disabled candidate get a private job? What kind of jobs are available?
  18. What kind of jobs can I get after completing 4 years of B.E EEE
19th February 2015, 10:29 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for B.A.(Economics) candidate?

Nice to see that you are thinking about your future in your college days itself.
Economics graduates have a broad basis of understanding of the business and the national and world economies. They can use this knowledge for careers in business, government, education, journalism and international affairs. You can have jobs in private as well as government sectors which includes small industries, big companies, banks or financial service firms and you may get any one of the following designation

• Bank teller
• Budget analyst
• Market analyst
• Sales intern
• Insurance agent
• Economists
• Research assistants
• Analysts

You can write UPSC entrance exams, IAF account exams and Combined Defence Services exam and so on. Educational institutions and the finance sector also provide better job prospects.
15th September 2017, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for B.A.(Economics) candidate?

If i want to go for job in industrial area what should I do after m. A. Economics...and which type of jobs are available for the people belongs to same department.. ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?