16th February 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study MBA in USA if secured 70% in B.Com? Total cost and entrance exams to study MBA in USA?

I am Sumit Dutta,i want to know how much indian money do i need to do my MBA in USA. And what are the tests i have to attain ? Is it possible to go for MBA in abroad with 70% marks in B.Com? Pls reply me soon because i have to prepare for the tests.

18th February 2015, 07:54 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study MBA in USA if secured 70% in B.Com? Total cost and entrance exams to study MBA in USA?

Yes, it is possible to study MBA in USA after completion of your B,Com course with 70% marks from a recognised board. To get admission in MBA course in US universities, you need to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GMAT is an international level entrance examination which is conducted for admission to MBA course in foreign universities. And you need to prove your Proficiency in English Language by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. So, by scoring top marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission in MBA course in US universities.

The total expenses to study MBA course in Abroad will nearly cost around 10-20 lakhs and it may vary depending upon the university fees where you are going to pursue your MBA course and it also depends on the place where you going to reside in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?