16th February 2015, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placement with 60% marks average?

I got 77 n 10th 76.5 in 12th and my avg percent till 3-2. Is 60 vl I get campus placement?

17th February 2015, 02:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement with 60% marks average?

Yes, you are certainly eligible for campus placements with 60% marks. But to be in safe side, make sure your percentage is more than 60% till 4th year 1st semester. Since your percentages in throughout academics (10th and 12th) is more than 60%, you are of course eligible to appear in campus placements. Many companies ask students to have minimum 60% in their throughout their academics. Some of the companies like Infosys ask candidates to have 65% throughout their academics, so in such cases you will not be eligible for that particular companies selection process. Since you have secured very good percentages in 10th and 12th class, I suggest you to score good percentage (more than 65%) till your 4th year 1st semester. Most of the companies visit your college during final year, so make sure your percentage is more than 65% in B.Tech.
17th February 2015, 04:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement with 60% marks average?

There is no specific marks criteria to be able to sit for campus placement. The criteria differs from Companies to companies and hence is decided by the company itself.

However, in most of the cases the minimum qualification marks for various examination remains 60% throughout the educational career.

Most probably you will be able to sit for mostly of the companies, but not for all companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?