17th February 2015, 01:16 AM
shubhs31

Under WASE program 2015 Wipro will provide M.Tech degree or MS degree? Whether this degree will be regular or correspondence?

Hii
I am pursuing Bca and now i have been selected in wipro wase program . But i want to know that whether the company will provide me with M.tech degree or Ms degree or i can choose between the two. As both the degrees are mentioned in their brochure . So kindly please tell me about the degree they are going to give and also that the degree we will getting will be regular or from correspondence???

9th January 2016, 01:16 PM
Solution1
Junior Member+

Default Re: Under WASE program 2015 Wipro will provide M.Tech degree or MS degree? Whether this degree will be regular or correspondence?

Couples of years back they are provided MS Program in BITS. Now they are modified course and now they are offering M.Tech course in Software Engineering from BITS. Wipro and BITS Collaboration of this course. You don't worry about the course. You are getting the your M.Tech from one of the repution instition in India. WASE will be four of bond. You have good exposure as well as M.Tech from reputed organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?