17th February 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I study further in Abroad with scholarship if secured 86% in 12th Science?

Hello
My query is that, I only want to know that
what I have to do to get my higher studies in abroad after my 10+2..
I got 86% in 10+2 science..
Wats d further procedure to get scholarship for studying in abroad..

19th February 2015, 08:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study further in Abroad with scholarship if secured 86% in 12th Science?

To pursue or to study your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard, you need to appear in SAT and IELTS/TOEFL examination. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate courses in most of the foreign universities whereas IELTS/TOEFL examination is a standardised test which helps you t o prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission in universities by reporting examinations score.

To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad, you must have scored more than 70% in your 12th standard and you must have scored good marks in SAT and IELTS/TOEFL examination. And you need to apply for admission in university before 6 months of commencement of semester to get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?