17th February 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) final year student?

hi sir
this is karan doing my final year BE(ECE)
was interested to study ms in abroad.
so can you please give me the details
how to approach and what are admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  2. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  3. Procedure to study in Abroad? I am a B.Com student
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Phil(Economics) final year candidate?
  5. How can I apply for scholarship to study PG in Abroad being a B.E.(ME) final year student?
  6. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  8. How should I study abroad? I am a 2nd year ECE student
  9. Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma student?
  10. Suitable job in Abroad for B.Tech Civil Engineering final year student? Detailed procedure to apply for it?
  11. Can I directly do MS in Abroad? Is there MCA course in Abroad? Duration of MCA?
  12. List of universities favourable to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  13. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad?
  14. How to study M.Sc chemistry in Abroad after doing BSc final year
  15. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  16. How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad?
  17. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? How much costs would be expected in India and abroad for the same? I am a final year student of B.Tech(ECE).
  18. Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
20th February 2015, 07:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) final year student?

To pursue MS in Abroad after completion of your B.E (ECE) final year, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. It is not mandatory to appear in GRE examination to pursue MS course in Abroad, whether to take GRE or not depends upon the university you are going to pursue your MS course. But, it is mandatory to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examination to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in universities by reporting GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations score. If you can satisfy the eligibility criteria required to get admission in the university, you will be offered a admission letter and you can join in the university for pursuing your MS course in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?