17th February 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Provisions to get PhD scholarship for a candidate belongs to Nepal?

hello
is there is any provision to get PhD scholarship
for the Nepalese student in course of Social Work,
i would be thankful if u make me clear on
all the procedure to get this opportunity
to boost up my carrier.

15th March 2023, 02:40 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Provisions to get PhD scholarship for a candidate belongs to Nepal?

PhD scholarship opportunities in India are available for foreign nationals as well, including those from Nepal. Here are some options for PhD scholarships in India that Nepali students can explore:

Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) Scholarships: ICCR offers scholarships to foreign students for various levels of study, including PhD. Nepali students can apply for ICCR scholarships through the Embassy of India in Kathmandu.

Ministry of External Affairs Scholarships: The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) also offers scholarships to foreign nationals, including Nepali students, for various levels of study, including PhD. The scholarships are available through Indian missions abroad, including the Embassy of India in Kathmandu.

Nehru-Fulbright Scholarships: The Nehru-Fulbright Scholarships are offered to Indian and American students for research and study in each other's countries. Nepali students can also apply for these scholarships if they meet the eligibility criteria.

Tata Trusts Scholarships: Tata Trusts offers scholarships for higher education, including PhD, to students from India and other countries. Nepali students can apply for these scholarships if they meet the eligibility criteria.

In addition to the above options, Nepali students can also explore scholarship opportunities offered by individual universities and research institutions in India. It is advisable to check with the respective institution's website or contact them directly for more information.

It is important to note that eligibility criteria, application deadlines, and other requirements may vary depending on the scholarship program. Therefore, it is recommended to thoroughly research and understand the requirements before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?