19th February 2015, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?

Hello
I want to know about the procedure for summer internship program? What we need to do if we get a internship in company? Is it going to be tough to complete it or easy?
How would i be able to get that internship? What is the procedure to be apply for it for btech student?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  4. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  10. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
  12. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  13. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  14. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  17. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  18. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
26th May 2017, 05:48 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I want to know about the procedure for summer internship program? What we need to do if we get a internship in company? Is it going to be tough to complete it or easy?
How would i be able to get that internship? What is the procedure to be apply for it for btech student?

Candidates while studying 4th or 6th semester of B.Tech can apply for summer internship. They have to apply to the companies they want to do an internship through their college training and placement cell. They have to apply to the companies with covering letter, NOC from your college and resume. Most of the companies offer internship to the students with good academic records. Candidates can also apply for an internship through employee referral. Candidates are selected through a telephone interview with some companies. Above given is the common procedure for an internship. Internships are easier to complete. Candidates can get very good practical knowledge through internships.
30th July 2019, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?

I'm B.Tech 3rd year student civil, how do i apply for an internship in UltraTech ? what is the procedure to apply and the eligibility criteria?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?